Universities “cannot be sustainable without being socially responsible”
1500 words essay
• The solution that universities are creating a variation to the social and economic of the communities by doing some research, teaching and many more known as social responsibility.
• University of Manchester is one of the universities which carry out plans in regards of social responsibility.
• University of Manchester has set social responsibility as one of their one prime objective on 2020.
• Social responsibility is as much vital as the dedication to findings of important things and excellence educating.
Impacts on social responsibility on campus
• Ethical grand challenges
1. Sustainability challenges is offered to all first-year undergraduate students. This challenge helps students to make equal as a regard to produce equi-table sustainability global in the forthcoming.
2. Social justice is created for 2nd year students in the University of Manchester which will take not more than 1 hour to complete the task so that students will understand new methods of thinking regarding social justice. Social jus-tice can help introduce six new themes which are Migration, Homelessness, Higher Educa-tion, Mental Health, Trade and Energy from a ocial justice perspective.
3. Workplace ethics is important and is going to start on 2018.
4. Workplace ethics is for third year students who are willing to find work experience through workplace ethics challenge or doing networked in computer or any gadgets.